Hello my name is number 22 and I have a problem with my former best friend. I have been noticing a change in him. He is getting more and more detached with me and my other friends. I am worried if my friend is doing drugs, or hurting Himself.
I try to talk to my friend but he doesn't want to open up. All my other friends try to talk to him to but he just hides it. My friends don't want him in the group anymore but I just keep defending him and I am getting tired of defending him over and over. Can anbody please give me any advice. I care about my friend and I dont want my friend to hurt himself.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I have been through this before, it is hard, it really is. But even thou he wont open up,maybe tell him that you are there for him. Make sure he underdtands that you do care for him. I hope this helped at least a little. :)
16 :)
If he won't tell you what's going on then at least tell him that you are there for him. If you think that he is doing drugs or hurting himself then talk to a counsler, they will help him. Good luck!
-No. 27
i know exactly what that is like i have several friends who have in the past almost or tried to kill them selves including me. but tell a councler talk to their parents they will hate you right after but in the long run they wiil love you for doing it. thats what happened to me. just talk to him. tell you friends your worried. keep defending him. if hes a friend then hes worth it. so dont give up just keep doing what you are doing. make sure he knows your there if he needs to talk. keep prestent in asking him whats wrong.
from No 21
Post a Comment