Wednesday, April 29, 2009

advice 26

Well my problem is that I have talent but I don’t want to actually get in front of an adiance because its scary it’s always something I’ve wanted to do. I want to sing but I don’t have enough courage to get up and sing .I no that people may say to not waste what potential you have but im just scared what people would think.

Im not a very shy person once you get to no me but im just shy when it comes to singing in front of people and I don’t even sing in front of my own family and you have to be able to sing in front of anyone and be confident and do your best. what do I do??

2 comments:

Writer said...

Number 26,

I can totally relate to that! I think that if you are truly a good singer, but your shy about it, then atleast let someone hear you sing. Maybe a close friend or a brother/sister! Also, some people post themselves singing on youtube to get feed-back. Maybe you cuold try that, and if your scared of a class-mate seeing it, just cover the camera so they can only hear you!

Good Luck!
Sincerely, #12!

Writer said...

I think it would be good to first start singing for people you know, so you will be less nervous. If you are scared to sing for an audience because you think you mess up, don't worry because if you start by singing in front of a family member they won't care if you mess up or not, and they will be honest. You can keep performing in front of more people each time, and just keep working upward to more people.
#8