Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Advice No. 6

Dear advisor,

Getting my homework done has never really been that big of a deal for me before, but now things have changed. I always have something going on after school and rarely have time for anything, especially homework. In a couple of my classes it has really began to show. Most people would say that cutting back on what I'm doing after school would be the key, but that's not an option.

Mandatory means you have to be there and thats what's labeled on my after school activities meaning there's no way out. Next I'm waiting for my parents to say something to me about my grades and maybe even my teachers. I've always been top of my class and now starting to slide down that hill..

What do I do?

2 comments:

Writer said...

It's alright I'm exactly like that, especially looking forward to summer. My advice for you is to just lock yourself up in your room (not literatly :P) and just sit down and pull all your homework up and do it all. Keep your cellular device away & laptop, tv's off. I've started doing this and it helps a lot.

Good Luck with those Grades! :D

~#12

Writer said...

If you can't cut back on your mandatory activities, try cutting back on other things. For example: tv, computer, hanging out with friends, ect.
No. 8