
Hello there, I am the kind of person that doesn't like to start drama but ALWAYS gets drama. There is this rumor going around about me and telling you guys this is probably going to give my identity away, but anyways some of my old friends are spreading around that I have had sex, and I am really sick of hearing about this, because its not true. If it was i wouldn't lie about it because that's just stupid. Back to the issue, but they are saying that and I lost the most amazing guy in my life because of that rumor. He doesn't believe me and I wish he would! So if anyone has advice for me please give it to me. I would really love some help.
Second issue, I have been having trouble finding my true friends. Like I have some that are way cool and haven't said anything about me, but I am really scared that they are going to screw me over:// So yeah I really don't have a clue what I should do. I want to trust them, but I don't know what is going to happen to me if I do. Because when i trust someone with EVERYTHING they go and tell other people. And it's just ridiculous now! I don't want two-faced friends anymore! And I am really tired of how I test them. I always have to think of a new way to test them. So if you got anything help me out guys thanks<33
2 comments:
Dear No 10,
I know what it is like to have your best friend in the world betray you. That happened to me. This might give me away but o well. She made up this little white lie and it ended up being this whole big story that was totally a lie. But since then she feels really bad and now we are closer than ever. If you are too scared to tell some one every thing then split it between a few people. Because after that that’s what I did. I didn't tell her everything just some things. And I always had to ask her if she was lying. And to tell you the truth if you can just try to avoid drama it helps like you have never seen. I avoid it all costs. And for as long as I can remember I have never had a single roomer spread about me. I know that sounds hard to do but just ignore the roomers your friends talk about if they do. And for the guy tell him that it is not true. Put it in a way that he believes you. And even have your friends it’s not true. Trust me when I broke up last time it was because my mom made me and my bf didn’t believe me until all of my friends told his I was telling the truth and then he believed. So that’s worth a try. Just hag in there and keep trying. Just remember there’s always tomorrow. Life will get better it may not be immediately but it will eventually.
Sincerely
No 21
No. 10,
I'm sorry you are sad and confused. I can honestly say it will get better! Jr. high can unfortunately be filled with drama. If you know the truth, stand your ground and be the bigger person, the rumors always pass and the truth naturally reveals itself. It is easier said than done, but DON'T WORRY. Sometimes in life there are gaps when you feel more alone than others, and don't have a strong set of friends. This also passes. You will find friends. I know this because I know the fun amazing person you are. Hang in there...you're great!
Post a Comment