One of my best friends and I are currently in a fight, and this is not the first time. It’s for a stupid but important reason, she is a very abusive friend. I finally got the guts to tell someone. She of coarse found out and he shoved me into the wall, and was extremely mad at me and I’m getting scared to be around me. She is an amazing friend, so I don’t want to stop being friends with her but I don’t like getting hurt every time we get in a fight. I need to find a way to solve this.
We both have season passes to Lagoon and I have to go, but unless this all works out I really can’t. It’s just so hard because we used to be best friends and we so many plans for the summer and future. If we don’t solve this soon I will lose a lot of money, and more importantly my best friend. We have forgiven each other multiple, but every time it just starts up again. I’m really confused and I don’t know what to do, can you help me?
~ Number 9
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
5 comments:
Dear number 9,
I understand your problem completly! I know it's hard but there must be a reason for this. I'm sure she wouldn't shove you for no reason. If she does it again, you should definatly confront her about it. Just simply tell her that you are uncomfortable with her doing that and if she is your true friend she'd understand and stop. But, if she continues to do it, then you should tell someone about your problem and they can help you talk to her. Hopefully everything works out and you have fun at Lagoon :) Good Luck number 9!
~Number 12
number 9,
i think you should really sit down and talk to her. i have been physicaly abused my someone that means everything to me and i finally did something about it but i took care of it in the wrong way. now i never get to see this person and because of that i cry everyday. so i would sit down and talk to her. tell her that you want to be friends but you cant get hurt anymore.
i hoped i helped
-number 7
I understand your poroblem. I know that you probaly love your friend to death and dont want to let her go, but ask your self, what if she does it again? What will you do about? if she does do it again i would talk to her about it or have someone else like a parent or counselor talk to her about it. This might should a little harsh but think about it, Would a best friend really treat you like that?
hope that help a little bit :) No.16
it is all about love my friend, stay strong. god is looking down on you and will do the right thing. if you believe in him you better bet he's there for you. back to the problem, take her out for hot cocoa and make sure there's whip cream. bestfriends again.
No. 6
When you and your friend fight about something, try to stop it before it gets too bad and she hurts you. What works for me is to just tell her that you don't want to fight with her about it. If that doesn't work and it does get into a bigger fight, talk to her about it and tell her that she needs to stop. If she is a true friend she will listen to you and stop.
-Number 8
Post a Comment