Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Advice~19

I have been having problems at school with my grades getting a lot lower then they were this whole year and it is weird because I got the best grades for this hole year so far last semester. And like right know then they are just so low. I don’t know what to do about it, there are some things that might be the whole reason that my grades are going so low, but I will tell you later in this thing that I am righting. Well, like even in some of my classes then I have everything turned in and I still have a C I am used to getting like A’s and B’s but never C’s and I have way to many C’s D’s or F’s. I am really scared what if I do bad on the CRT and my grades go even more down. My parents would get so mad.

Ok like I said I am going to tell you some of the reasons it might know why my grades are going down. One of the reasons could be just because it is almost summer and I am looking so forward to it and like the warm blazing sun and just like going swimming a lot. I love going swimming. Another reason might just be because my stuff could be getting harder, it think that my homework is getting harder than it used to be. I do know how to do the stuff I just have a lot more of the stuff to do and its stupid cause I always wait the last minute to do my homework. On the weekends I usually end up doing all of my homework for that weekend really late at night of Sunday. Except if my mom says I have to do it on Saturday, but I guess that only happened once.
No. 19

5 comments:

Writer said...

Okay I'm totally like you! I have the same problem but I'm starting to get better!:) Just try to stay focused on school work, and think if your grades go down low enough there might be summer school! That would be horrible, and just try to stay focused.

Good Luck!
Sincrely,
#12

Writer said...

Okay well No. 19 I have had the same exact problem, but now I am doing better and what i did to do better is I stopped focusing more on my social life and payed more attention to my grades and school work. I kno you probably think well have friends is more important but i promise its not! Another reason is because i was really focusing on getting into a relationship, and yeah that is a lot of fun and great to have the one you really like or love to be yours, but it is soooo much better to have good grades. So focus less on the stuff that isn't that important and you'll get them grades up soon!:))

<3/ No.10.

Writer said...

Advice #2
All i can tell you is keep focused. You just need to try your best. Just study hard and never stop trying. because nobody wants to go to summer school.

Writer said...

Do your best, and you know if you are doing less than that. If it is your best, that will be enough, and everything will turn out how it is supposed to in the end!!!

Work hard and good luck.
no. 29

Writer said...

When I have problems whith doing my school work, what helps me is to make a list of all the homework I have and when it is due. That way you can see what you need to do when and how much you need to do. Tests are a big part of your grade so also study hard for all your tests.
-No. 8