Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Family Folkfore-Raven rivera




Here is my family Folk fore. It was a day to skate with my friend Brooke. And a day to have fun in the sun. The sun was as hot as if I was working in Africa. I was skateboarding and I decide to go down this hill that was seriously as big as the Mount Everest. So I decided to go down it and when I got at the top of the hill I began to gang a hair ball out, because I was scared to go the hill. So I get on my skateboard and I begin to go down it.

I begin to go down it and it was going all smooth and slow until I go f the middle of the hill I was going like 150mph that’s how it felt. And at the bottom of the hill I begin to wobble because my knees locked like I don’t want to move, because I was so scared. And next thing later BAMB!!! I fall off my skateboard it felt as if I was falling off a giant horse going about 50 mph.

I fall and it was like a flash past in my eyes and I don’t remember something. I start to laugh as hard as a baby’s cry. And I look up and I see Brooke in shocked like why am I crying. She ran down the hill like as fast as she can she ran like as fast as a cheetah. She just sat there and didn’t know what to do she had a brain as a monkey because she didn’t know what to do.

So after I went down a hill similar to Mount Everest, Brooke picked me up and got my skate and began to take me home like I was a baby. We got home finally got home and we tell everyone when we got in the house, and then I started to my friends and tell them. I actually told like the whole world.

When my knee got better and everyone stopped saying my knee looked ugly because I wear my pants I fell off my skateboard I finally got to run as fast as a cheetah! I loved how I can bend my knee and when my scab fell off it felt like my arm was getting tarred off it hurt so badly. When my scab was of my knee looked like a whole really deep whole.

Finally when my knee was feeling better and I didn’t have any scab on my knee, we talked about it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. And made jokes like no one ever does. We made jokes like, wow raven is so stupid, hey guys lets go skate off a hill. Ha ha it was so funny I was laughing as hard as a chimpanzee. It was the greatest moment I just want to cry, haha just joshen you!

“Always had elbow and knee pads on at all times!”

1 comment:

Writer said...

I really liked your story! it was way good. i liked the hyperbole.
It is wayy good!

Kylee Kieffer