Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Get to know you~ by Aubrie P.

Me And Raven((:



I don't have just one type of music that I like. I like All sorts like, Country Hip hop. Electro, Rock. These are just some of them i like. Anyway, my favorite song is shooting star, by David Rush. He has an amazing voice. That song was dedicated to me by a special someone so it makes me feel really happy and warm inside. Because the person that dedicated it to me is a really important to me. Some of the lyrics are "You are a shooting star, that's why you are my favorite. I know just who you are, that's why I'd never change you." And i know the guy that dedicated that to me cares and loves everything about me. There is some memories with this song, like every time i would see him we would listen to this song and just hang out and have a really good time. I like to listen to this song anytime i get the chance too. It just makes me remember how much he means to me, and how much i love him.




Raven and I compared songs and music styles. Her favorite kind of music is Electro/Punk. Her favorite song is "Salt water room, by Owl City." It is a really good song. She's got good taste! This song makes her feel happy, because its an incredible song and its out-going and up-beat. Some of the lyrics are "I opened my last night, and saw you in the low light walking down on the bay." Her memories are when she heard she was going to California she thought of herself walking along the beach watching all the waves. She likes to listen to this song in the day to make her happy and out-going, and mostly at night because their voices are so soft and smooth when they sing.






Music has a lot of meaning. It shows emotion, and sometimes it can show a persons personality. Reading their music is like reading their eyes. It tells you how they're feeling. and how they are going to act around you. I can tell a lot about people from knowing they're music. And also if you here someones music you can tell if they're thinking a bout there love or someone they don't like. or if they are just listening to it to make them happy or something. Listening to Raven's music shows me she is fun and out-going, and she loves to be happy.




1 comment:

Writer said...

Wow Aubrie. You are very expressive. I love that in a writer! I especially love this line, "Music has a lot of meaning. It shows emotion, and sometimes it can show a persons personality. Reading their music is like reading their eyes. "

Ms. L