Getting to Know You
By: Camille Brantly
When we listen to music where do are minds go? Think about your favorite song. How does it make you feel? I have 2 favorite songs. Both of them make me feel calm inside and are beautiful. They are River Flows in You by Yirumna and Bella’s Lullaby by Carter Burwell. When you hear these songs your thoughts immediately are calm. You can see a person playing a piano in the middle of a warm field. Each of these songs has a little spark in them so they are amazing to hear. The genre of these songs is classical. If you ever need to chill look up these songs.
“I asked her to say and she wouldn’t listen, its not over tonight, jut give me one more change to make it right. I may not make it the night; I won’t go home without you.” I interviewed Jessica Quiroz and if you don’t already know her favorite song is Won’t Go Home Without You by (the best group ever in her opinion) Maroon 5. The feeling it gives her when she listens to it is happy. “It is so cute!” she says. When you listen to this song the picture that pops up in her mind is a guy chasing after his girlfriend. This is definitely a song that you need to listen to 24/7 because it’s just so good.
Music is made to touch your feelings. In history it has been used to lift up spirits and have people rejoice for what they have. We hear music everyday all over. No matter where you are you can always hear the music. Every culture has there own unique type of music. If you went to Africa or
4 comments:
I loved your writing! your right with thoes songs, they do make you calm down! i love the river flows in you, its so sweet and awesome to listen too! :) cant wait to read more from you good job! :D
sorry! that was Ashlyn, for got my name :p
i love your songs! your writing and the way you put your words was really good
- ...L...U...C...Y...
Well done! I love how you tied it all together with meaning in your last paragraph:)
Ms. L
Post a Comment