Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting to know you By: Kylee Kieffer

I’ve never chosen any specific type of music. I have always loved it all. Well except, heavy metal, Ugh! It gives me a head ache. Mostly though, I love it all. One of my all time favorite songs is 1, 2, 3, 4 By: The Plain White T’s, It just makes me so happy! The memories that come with this song make me smile all the time. I love singing this song too this one Boy, he sings it back too me and makes me laugh and smile. The part we sing to each other is this, I have one thing to say, three words for you, I love you. That is my favorite part of the song. I listen too thins song all the time! When I’m sad, It makes me happy. When I’m happy, It makes me even happier. When it’s on the radio I always turn it up and sing to it. This song is the best!

Aubrie is like me in the way that she likes all types of music. Her favorite son is Shooting Star By: David Rush. This is a great song. She likes too listen too songs that make her happy, and this is one of those songs. Also this song is very important too her cause some one that is a big part of her life dedicated it to her. This song is special too her cause of the words, You are a shooting star, that's why you are me favorite. I love who you are that's why I'd never change it. Those are The words that hit her and mean the most too her. The dreams and memories linked to this song make Aubrie smile. She really likes too listen to this song and dance to it. Sometimes it makes her sad, cause the memories are so great that she misses them and wants to go back to them. She wishes it would never have ended.

music is a great way to express your feelings, Whether your happy, sad, mad or exited there is a tune for you out there. Maybe some of even like to sing or write songs. Whatever it is, it's all about music. I can't even imagine a world without music, it would be horrible. Some music doesn't even have lyrics. That gives you the freedom to make up your own and show everyone your true feelings, even though most songs can do that. There is allot of songs out there that express how I feel whatever my mood is. Music and songs are every where and should be part of every one's day. My opinion is that if you don't have music in your life your life will be better. So listen to music, dance and have a great time!

1 comment:

Writer said...

Extremely well said! Your insightful writing made me happy. What a good voice you have in your writing.

Ms. L