Friday, April 24, 2009

Snapshot moment~Laura Isaacson


The people in my photograph is my big sister Kelly, she is sixteen years old and already goes to college at the community college on Redwood Road. I took the photograph for my sister, It was Winter, but a very warm day. Kelly, my best friend Mary, and I decide to go to the park one Sunday after noon. We went and played tag with us three and four of my cousins, (It was really fun) after about two hours we left to go home. Like I said it was a very warm day so if you played tag you would probably get really hot so we decided to walk to seven eleven and get a slurpee.
It took along time, as we walked home with no coats or jackets and a slurpee in our hand. It started to get really cold. My fingers began to freeze up and my face started to turn red. I was really like way cold. I looked at my sister and she was like frozen she was like purple and she looked even colder then I did, I kept wishing so much that we just brought our coats. I felt like I was going to freeze and I didn’t know what to do because I didn’t want to throw my slurpee away because I just bought it and I love them.
I started to wonder if ii should just throw it away, I was thinking for a really long time and right as I was about ready to just go throw it away, I looked ahead of me and I was just three houses away from my house. I was really happy and decided I should just keep it and knot throw it away. Then I looked at my Friend Mary and she didn’t look cold at all, I looked at her slurpee and she didn’t eat any of it and she had paper tall’s around her slurpee. I thought oh I wish I thought of that (Mary always has good Ideas on just about anything) We finally got home.
I got my moms camera and started playing with it. I walked in my sister’s room and her tongue was red from the slurpee she got. I told her and she was like “Oh my heck, Its so cute, I love colorful tongues” So she took the camera and started taking like a million photos of her red tongue that she loved. After like an hour she was still talking all about her red tongue. She even described exactly how it felt to have a red tongue.
She showed me her tongue and I was like WOW! It was as Red as a tomato I looked at mine and it was even better then hers. So I kept eating my slurpee and it was getting redder every time, then I started eating a different color of slurpee and it started turning black. It looked awesome, I loved it. At the end I was so glad that I didn’t throw it away because then we wouldn’t have this Awesome! Picture.

3 comments:

Writer said...

I TOTALLY WANT A SLURPY!! this is very descriptive and because of this im jealous i don't have a colored tounge as cool as your sisters ha ha! nicely done
~Camille Brantly

Writer said...

Thanks Laura. You are on your way. I'd love to see even more description about the "cold" and the "heat". Fun picture.

Ms. L

Writer said...

Ha ha i love the picture! it is so funny!(:

<3//aubrie p.