Do you guys want to hear something interesting? then continue reading and I promise you wont be disappointed. when I was little my parents would always tell me if I lied to them then the devil would come out and I didn't really believe them so I just ignored them. but it was true he did come out and I wasn't even scared I just said to leave me alone because I'm sleeping. So he did. I woke up the next morning and went to see what was for breakfast and I saw nothing but my mother on the couch so I had to do my own breakfast so I did.
Later on I went to see how the day was and it was raining so i couldn't do anything but I just left to my cousins house. So we were just talking about stuff and how our day was. So i slept over then out of no where the devil came out we ran to my aunts room because this time i was scared and it keeped coming out and my aunt didnt beleive us so we just didnt sleep. We told them that we were going to the library to check out some books for school but instead we went to the movies.
We came home late and our parents were up. So we opened the door and they came downstairs and told us where we were at this whole time we told them when we got our books we went out to eat. my mom said we better not be lying or you know who would come out, we didnt beleive her we never do but we just told her the truth and she didn't really get mad.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment