My favorite song is losing grip by Avril Lavinge.
I like the song because its upbeat. the music is
amazing . This song makes me want to dance .
Avril lavinge is my favorite artist because she
can write a song about anything and she writes
all her songs. Some other songs I like of hers are
complicated and Im with you.
I interviewed one of my peers and I found
that we both have good taste in music. Our songs
send the same message. That its better to just live life and
dont stress. Also to live life with your eyes open.
This song is one of the song I can listen to over and over again.
I discovered this song when i was going through some of my
sisters old CDs.
I started to listen and I liked it the music was upbeat and awsome.
this is my favortie song because it helps me chill out and relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment