The song I chose is "Let It Be" by the Beatles. This song isn't really important to me I just like to listen to it with my free time. This song is for when I need to get away from the world and all the stresses that come with it. "Let It Be" by the Beatles is a rock genre the genre means nothing to the reason why I like this song.
After I have picked my song and shared it with on of my class mates I had the opportunity to interview one of my class mates and how there song made them feel. My class mates song was Pop by Nsync. This song was a song that she liked more when she was younger then now. This song makes her feel like dancing and having fun. This song must be good because no one part means more or makes her feel better, so it must make her feel good all the time.
So I know that i have a song that is important to me and makes me feel good. Also I know that my class mate has a song of importance to them. Everyone has a song that is important to them and means something to you. If you don't have a song of importance then you should try to find one so if you are having a crapy song you can just listen to it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment