I like the song "Second Coming" because it has a good beat. It also pumps me up to play a basketball game. It dose help me because I play basketball a lot and it has a way to pump me up. The genre doesn't really matter because I like pretty much all types of songs except scree mo that is not so much my favorite type.
This song is important to him because this song makes him pumped up. This song represent to him that is your not a leader you won't exceed in life. It helps him get pumped up in games or when he needs to get pumped up.
We have a lot of similarity's between me and Andres. We both like hip hop and a lot of the same songs. We are good friends too, so that helps too. Our songs are like because they are the same genre. His talks about being a leader and mine talks about being a family. I would say that me and Andres are a lot a like and so are our songs.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment