Lupe Fiasco- Put You On Game
The best lyricist does it again. Lupe Fiasco (his real name Wasalu Muhammad Jaco), created this song, Put You On Game, for his new album The Cool.The CD is actually a story which tells about a guy who got shot and has been resurrected. There is actually 3 personages in the story: The Cool, The Streets, and The Game. The song is about The Game and how he is cocky and conceited. This song gets me pumped up, only if I was talking about me. On a different note though, if I was looking at it through a outer view, I would say that if you're self- centered, you can end up dying by your own greed. It gets me thinking and I wonder if we should change.
I sat down with my co-worker, Jordan Chase, and asked him a few questions. He said the song I played was just amazing; lyrically wise. It gets Jordan thinking about all of the best things in life. What he said touched my heart. Thank you Jordan Chase.
Jordan and I think about the same way. He enjoys hip hop and so do I. He experiences things in a different view, like me. Jordan is a good friend and that's what gets us in the same peripheral. This concludes my synopsis. Thank you and good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment