Life is like a box of crayons. Each color represents a differant personality. Some colors are more popular then others. Some might not even get used at all. Other colors might last longer, others might be stronger. But all in all, they're all still crayons.
More then eleven years ago I was finally starting dance! Ah! I was so excited I made a happy face look sad! I had been waiting for this day for such a long time. At the studio their is a pre-school that I attended and I got to watch all of the gorgeous dancers every day and when I saw the dancers i knew that I wanted to dance forever! I saw them dance like there was no tomorrow and I wanted to be just like them.
As i entered the studio on my first day of dance, in my new leotard and tights, I thought i was going to fall over I was so happy. I went in to the studio a llittle unsure. I didn't know if it was going to turn out to be all that i expected. First up was tap, I didn't quite like tap as much as ballet but of course I still loved it, we were just learning the basics like "hill toe" and "toe hill". Those really weren't the names but we were three, what do you expect?? After that it was time for ballet, the excitement waved through my body like the heat when your angry. I put on my brand new ballet shoes and went back into the studio. We learned how to do plies and tondus it was pretty great. It was just then when I met my fellow "crayons". They were just as excited as I was. We had the time of our lives! Dancing and laughing, laughing and dancing! It was great! As soon as we left we were already looking forward to next week!
That was one of the great points in my life that made who I am today. Because of those "crayons" I learned that people all have differant personalities and differant strengths and weakness'. If your crayon breaks grab a stapler and fix it!! :)
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I could definitely hear the voice in your memoir! Well written!
~Brooklyn
Post a Comment