( Live Your Life)
This song is important to me because its telling you that know matter what, you have to "Live your Life".
This song helps me by letting me think about things more with an open mind and know more about things I don't really think of.
I think this genre really matters to me because, Its not just the lyrics that attract me to the song Its also the amazing beat this song has to It.
The song has a really good upbeat to It and It puts you In a good mood.
Every single time I play this song on my Ipod or hear it on the radio It brings on a big smile to my face.
This song is important to me because its telling you that know matter what, you have to "Live your Life".
This song helps me by letting me think about things more with an open mind and know more about things I don't really think of.
I think this genre really matters to me because, Its not just the lyrics that attract me to the song Its also the amazing beat this song has to It.
The song has a really good upbeat to It and It puts you In a good mood.
Every single time I play this song on my Ipod or hear it on the radio It brings on a big smile to my face.
I happen to interview Kylee Edwards and her song was
(Let Go)
By: Avril Lavine
She really likes this song, because It
makes her happy and reminds her of happy things that have happen In
her life
The song is very important to her, because it keeps her happy and on her feet.
Our songs our similar, because they both have a great rythym, and they have that felling that makes you super happy when you are kind of down.
The differences between our songs is that, they totally talk about different things.
Mine Is about how to live your life and be happy and her is about a boy and how to hold on and be strong as a girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment