Friday, January 9, 2009

Life is like a book By Carson Knight

Life is like a book you get torn and worn out and as you get older you earn more knowledge your spine gets bent and you will have tears that will scare you for life but those scares don’t always have to be bad
When I was five I got my first baseball gear I got a mitt a bucket of balls and my first Easton bat it is hanging in my room to this day the first day I got it we went to hit some balls and I got my first hit on about the third pitch it might have only went about two feet from home plate but I was so proud of myself I went around the bases like it was a homerun in the big lieges
I still love baseball just like I said you get tears that will scare you forever like sometimes you make bad plays you could miss a throw to first base by a mile and the bases are loaded you could miss the game wining run on a slide to home but at the last second the runner tags you out or you miss a pop fly in the out field You get worn out as in you getting worn out you could be tired on the field and you have to go get some water
And another thing that is similar is you get older and you get more knowledge like the first team you get on you are scared and you don’t know what to do but as you get older you figure out more knowledge and you learn how to play the game even better than you thought you ever would
Sometimes you can have different attitudes you are happy like a pop up book you are sneaky like a mystery novel there is science fiction that is the king of stuff that will never happen there are horror novels those are the kind that there is also suspense novels those are the one that you have to have patience there is the humor novels those are the ones I like those are the funny parts in life and ]there is the romance novels those are all about the romantic parts in life and the all mighty action that is what life is all about in my view that represents the fun and exiting part in life
Books tell the story of your life I could sit down and read a book for hours on end I like to find the books that sound like my life so they are so much more easier to figure out and understand the conflict and at the end of the book you might find something else out that might help you later on in your life like treat people the way you want to be treated

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I like how well you weaved the book into your baseball experience. I also like how you related life to all those different types of books.
~Brooklyn
P.S. Nice to see the "a" back in your name. :-)