All of this started out fun loving vacation but little did I know it was about to turn for the worst. Me and my family were planing a vacation for a while and finally the time had come to soak up the sun with summer fun. San Diego there it was right in front of me the air was fresher then a fresh cash of jams from my grandmothers house. Oh what plans we had for the funnest vacation ever.
We arrived at the beach and oh man the waves were higher then ever, of course the first thing I did was jump into the tidal wave water oh man was the water cold. I under estimated the waves fury the were as high as 20 feet, my parents thinking it was only a few feet but those waves were not her for a day party they were out for revenge for the 4 year old kid that forgot to were his swimming diaper. I used all the sea weed I could to stay away from the waves. Finally out of no where a Hugh fish gave me the push I needed to get out of the water. well at least tomorrow we get to go to Sea World.
Finally the day came to see Shamu I was so happy. We arrived at the front gate man was this going to be the best day every. finally I was at the show to see Shamu, he finally came out to do the show. But little did I know Shamu didn't like people that are excited to see him so when he splashed me he threw one of his off springs at me and I couldn't settle for that so I jumped in the tank with him and started getting the better of Shamu but he wasn't going to settle for last, eventually I got the better of Shamu and he past away. It would have been better if I knew Shamu had a brother named Shampoo I would still be alive to this day.
At least I got to see Shamu and his brother Shampoo (still hate him to this day). I would say that it was one of the best vacation every I had my name on the front of the news paper in every country and am now part of history. That is the story of the vacation that was suppose to be a fun family trip but turned out to be one of the best/worst (as said by my parents) vacations in the history of the world.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment