There's a song that is a really important part of my life. It's helped me through tough times and it always cheers me up. The song is called "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. This song is important to me, because it's helped me through personal expieriences. The song is basically about boys and love. It talks about a boy who has a girlfriend who in my eyes isn't the right one for him, and that the boy belongs with me. This is very true for what I'm going through right now, but i can't say any real names. This song has helped me, because when I'm not feeling the best I could, i just blast that song on my ipod. The song ends like it may have a happy ending, and I just keep on hoping that my life ends like that. Whenever I see this "boy" and his girlfriend, it's very hard to not get sad, and for some reason this song always comes back in my head. One of my favorite parts of the song is where it says "she wears high heels I wear sneakers she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming aout the day when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time." "Been here all long so why can't you see, you belong with me?" I love this genre because it is country, but it also has an upbeat pop sense. I think Taylor Swift is an amazing singer, and she really does basically write about EVERYTHING! I interviewed Kelsey Haydock, and she had a differant preferance of music.
Kelsey likes the song "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. This music makes her feel happy and excited! To her, this song is saying that she can go wherever she wants and that she just wants to go out and have fun. Her favorite part of the song is the chorus, because it's the most upbeat part of the song. She likes this genre because she just thinks its fun! When Kelsey is with her friends and is having fun, this song pops into her head, because it's the same situation. This song is also close to Kelsey's family. Whenever they take a family vacation together, they always listen to this song. I though that was really cool and I wish my family had a song that we all shared liked that.
Kelsey and I have differant styles of music that we prefer. The genre she likes is more rock, and I like country mixed with some pop! Each of our songs also has a differant meaning, which I think says some things about our personalities as well. Her song is more like a fun, outgoing song. While my song is a sweet, love song that talks about problems with boys. Although our songs have differances, they have their simlarities as well. Both of our songs have an upbeat tempo at parts, and they're both danceable! Which is a great quality to have in a song! They both also have a message in them, and mean something to both of us. Music really is a great part of life, and the genres don't really matter! Everyone has their own preferance and in the end, they're all songs that mean something to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment