Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Getting to Know You" by Tong LIu

The song I chose was "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. This song is important to me because it makes me think about life and it's one of the few sad songs that I like. This song helps me because whenever I think about it, it reminds me to capitalize on my opportunities. Whenever I'm about to give up I think of this song and I'm given more hope to help me keep trying. This is song is light rock. I don't think the genre really changed my decision as I really like the lyrics of this song. I also interviewed someone else and their song was very different than mine.



My partner was Nick Peterson and he chose "It's Not My Time" by Three Doors Down. This song is very important to him because it make him think about life. He likes the song a lot and it represents determination to him. The song tells him to keep trying for his dreams. This song helps Nick because it helps him relax and it makes him feel happy. Our songs we're very different because they both mean different things to us and they're both different genres.

Overall I enjoyed this activity and I had a lot of fun learning about the different types of songs people liked. I think it was a positive learning experience and it was very unique compared to other activities. I learned a lot about Nick in this activity and it was very cool. This project was cool and i would recommend it to anyone.

No comments: