The song that I have chosen for myself is "Tatoo" by Jordan Sparks. When I am sad I sometimes go into my room, lay down on my bed, and just listen to this song. For some reason the song calms me down and it also allows me to become relaxed. For some people genre can matter but for me it doesn't. It doesn't matter whether or not it is rap or rock as long as it sends a message to me. "Tatoo sends a great message to me. It tells me to be myself amd even if I am having boy troubles or whatever the problem is I just need to go on with my life. This song is mostly about love, moving on with her life and, and just forgiving herself. This song means a lot to me. "Tatoo" has helped me with a lot of my problems that I have had. Every song out there has a meaning and this song has great meaning for me. My partner Serenity feels the same way about her song.
My partner Serenity Cooksey's song is called "Our Song" by Taylor Swifft. When Serenity listens to this song it sends a releaved feeling over her and it relaxes her. The song says to to her that guys are fake. The type of genre this song is country. The reason she really likes this song and the genre is because country contains great feelings for her. Serenity has never dealt with this situation that the song is talking about. "Our Song" has great importance for her. This song was the first song she had ever sang in front of a lot people. To Serenity the song represents love and compoanionship. Serenity loves this song as I love mine but to each of us our songs mean two different things.
Even if Serenity and I chose two completely different songs they can mean the same thing. Her song gives off a different vibe then mine does for me. Everyone has a different perspective for every song they here because we don't see or hear in the same way. We all think and feel differently about our favorite song but yet we can feel the same.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment