The Ride Of A Life Time.
It was Christmas the funnest holiday there is. My Christmas present was the best present i got from my dad. A few days before that my brother was moving out to live in Colorado he moved out before but then he moved back in. I missed him so much that all i wanted for Christmas was to see my brother for Christmas. My didn't tell me that on Christmas eve he was going to pick him up for Christmas. His Christmas present to himself was to go to California to ride his quad in the sand duns.
I went over to my dads for Christmas morning. When i got there the whole neighborhood was there for egg sandwiches. It felt weird that they were all there until my dad said "Theresa go to your room there is a big present for you." Before my dad could finish the sentence i ran as fast i could to my room when i opened my room there was banging on my closet door I was scared to open it but when i did I was so surprised that i screamed so loud my everybody checked to see if i was ok. They thought i was screaming because something bad happened in my room but really i was screaming cause i got what i wanted for Christmas. I got to see my brother for Christmas.
Three days after that we had to move i didn't want to move because i had to leave my friends that i meet on my birthday behind. It really sucked to move because I was hanging out with my b.f.f Charli. She was visiting me on my last day in the neighborhood. She saw my new house and we had a sleepover because she helped us moved also i would probably never see her again.
We took a break from moving. As we sat down we saw this cool idea its were you tie a sled to your quad and have one person drive and have two people on the sled. We thought we should do it but we thought it would be a good idea to ask our parents if we could my dad was ok with it and so did Charli's dad as long as my brother drives slow. Of cores he didn't listen and drove live 15 miles per hour.
We crashed a few times then we took a really sharp turn and Charli and I flew of the sled. I turned my head to see Charli flying in the air, I yelled at my brother to stop but what i didn't realised was that I was flying in the air also. We faced planted a snow bank as he hit the snow bank we blacked out for a couple of seconds then we look and it was all white. We got up to see that we flew a mile away from the turn.
Charli looked at me and said "Theresa your eye it's bleding." I couldn't feel it at all. We went home and my dad was asking me if I was ok. I told him I was fine and that I didn't feel it. He told me to go look in the mirror to look at my eye. I went upstairs looked in the mirror then my eye started to hurt really bad.
That's my ride of a life time. Having my eye all scrached up. It was the best thing I ever did so far. Bye for now and will write soon. I hoped you liked reading my story "Ride Of A Life Time."
No comments:
Post a Comment