"Take A Bow" is awesome to me. This song is awesome to me because of how it makes me feel and because it tells me about when a person is being mean to you and you want them out but its still a happy ending because you find someone else to be with. This song is also sad because it reminds you of when you loose someone or you love them but you don't want to leave.
So I did an interview with the same things that I wrote down to another girl and here is how it went. Her song was "Love Story" I asked her some questions about how it makes her feel or what is it explaining to you. Some of the answers she said was it makes me feel happy, it's explaining a love story, and this song is important to me because it's showing you that a relationship is really close and most of them come out good.
The differences between her lyrics and mine is that mine explains like how sad a relationship is and hers is how happy a relationship was so it's like totally opposite. I don't think that we have any similarities except that it is about a relationship with someone.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment