
♥ Life is like a book. Life is like a book because sometimes you can’t always tell what’s going to happen; sometimes you can. One day could be happy and exciting then the next day could be the worst day ever. Be open to everything because the cover dose not always tell the story. So if you see a good book give it a try the next day it might just be your best friend.♥
♥OK so in about third grade I met two really good friends. Actually one of them lived less than a block away from me. We went to the same elementary school and we know are in Jr high. We had the same teacher in third grade and fifth grade, that’s just Harli. Courtney on the other hand, we have been friends that long as well, we had third grade and fourth grade together. Sure we had fights but that was our fault for closing the book. But sure enough we opened it back up and got over it. That’s just how it goes though one day we were best buds the next day we wanted nothing to do with one another.But that's the way friends are! Right?♥
♥But if I had not been friends with them I would not have half the fun I have now, I’m very glad to have the friends I have. Well sure I would have more friends but I think you get my point.
But sad to say eventually the book ends and you find a new book but that’s just the way the page turns.But the next book you choose may even be better! Always think on the positive side. The book may have unbearable moments but sure enough we get over them!Like that! Books describe life so well we all have up’s and down’s but we all get right back up again.♥
2 comments:
I love how you related the book to life; and how well you did it. My favorite was the opening and closing of the book. Fantastic job!
~Brooklyn
I love the line always think positive! Not many people do that when faced with tragedies, even though we always should. :)
Rebecca Park
Post a Comment