Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"family Folklore" By Kelly Martinez

Have you ever heard some really scary story? Well in my living time I have heard some really weird, funny, scary, stories. Some of them have to do with their families or just themselves but it was wierd anyways. So I find my story very very wierd and scary, so i'm gonna tell you my crazy story.

Here goes my story, When I was young my siblings and I always used to say bad things, one example is bad words. My mom would get very angry at us and so everytime we said something bad she would tell us a story about her when she was small. So I just decided to tell you about my mamma's story.

So when my mom was little and she said bad words and wasnt aloud her mom would tell her that the devil would come at night and chop off her tongue and eat it! sounds horrible huh? so my mom would not believe her so one day my mom didn't care what her mom said and started swearing at her. My grandma got very mad and started yelling at her and once again told her the devil was going to come. That night my mom went to sleep and she said she woke up in the middle of the night and saw this red person so she got scared and went to her mom and her mom told her "see i told you it was true" and winked. So since then my mom never has sadi a bad word when she was little.

After hearing my moms crazy, scary story I was very scared to go to sleep and so my siblings and I would try so hard not to curse. And now I say things I shouldn't say so I it always brings back memories. And I also wonder if I really did got very mad or something and I said some really really bad stuff than the devil will come. So I try my hardest no tto swear, and my little siblings dont curse anymore.

No comments: