Life is a video game. You start off on the X-box. You go through trials and learn lessons and upgrade to and X-bow 360 and so on and so forth. But all the time you are always controlling the game there has to be people playing with you so you can win and succeed the people that help you are friends and family.
The first sports I did were skiing, gymnastics, baseball, basketball soccer, swimming. (That’s like some of the systems) I started swimming lessons at a lady’s house when I was 5 years old. (First games on this system) I ended up ginishi8ng lessons at the rec. center. (After a got good at the other game I moved on the other games like this one) I did not want to go into competition with swimming. Skiing started off with lessons at school when I was in 1st grade in park city. (New system) later, I started skiing in big and little cottonwood canyons. I liked it a lot and continued ever since. (Got a rely fun games that never gets tiring) right now I ski black diamonds, which is a hard route in skiing. (Getting better at the game) I started gymnastics in park city. (Getting a cheep system that crashed little while after I got it) I liked it that was it. I started baseball when I was 6 years old. (Now system) I played it for a couple of years. Liked it, but after a while I realized my team sucked. (Getting a game that know one would help me in) I tried basketball for one year. I sucked at that. (Trying a new game but sari no) I started soccer when I was 5 in rec. I played it for 2 or 3 years. (When I first got one of the best systems I have ever had) My mom heard about Murray max competition team. ( a cool new game) the next year, I tried out for it. I got in. (found I was good at it) I played for 2 years. Then my coach didn’t like that parents yelling at him all the time. So, he moved to blue knights. I liked the coach so I moved with him. I have been with blue knights ever since. When I started competition soccer, l played all year around. During the winter, I played futsal. (Another cool Game the I love dearly) it’s like indoor soccer, but it’s on a smaller field and you can’t bounce the ball off the walls. You only have three seconds to do any thing.
I wouldn’t be wearing some of the jackets id do today if I didn’t play soccer. I wouldn’t be able to walk as long of distances as I don’t I don’t get side ache. I’m fit. I make decisions fast. Decisions about what I am going to do, whether I like something or not, where I’m going. If I didn’t get into soccer, I would not have known my friends that are in soccer now.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I like your view on life my brother is the same way.
-Melissa Gabourie
Post a Comment