Friday, January 23, 2009

"Getting to Know You" By Emily Sessions

What music is to me ,well music is the fun and the beat in life. To many people music is just music but to me its life. Music can change your everyday mood like when you listen to sad music your sad and when you listen to happy music your happy. Most people have a favorite song or a song they like very much and I one of those people and my song that I like is (live your life by rihanna ) because its an amazing song and when I listen to it it makes me fell happy and wide awake. Maybe there's a song that makes you feel happy and awake.
Me and a partner went home and chose a song to write about ,when we came back the next day we found we both did the same song. We asked each other questions about the song like how does this song make you feel and other questions like that ,we found some similarities and some differences about how we both felt about the song. Some of the similarities and differences we had were we both discovered the song the same way, from the radio. And the differences were how the song makes you feel and what is the song saying to you. We both learned some very interesting things about eachother.
I expressed my feelings about music and some similarities and differences between me and a friend now you can show how much you enjoy music.

No comments: