My photograph starts out on the happy 4th of July! My family was having a party so everyone in my family could celebrate the holiday together! My cousin was five and I was seven and we were best friends at the time!
The night was dark and the only thing lighting the sky were the brightly colored, booming fireworks. Surrounding me were the colors red, green, yellow, purple, blue, orange and pink! My dog Riley was barking at the different noises echoing in our city. Our cats were frantically hidden in one of the three huge pine trees taking up half of our yard.
My family was enclosing on the food table hoarding the last bits of their favorite entrée of the night. My cousin Karli and I were stopped in the breezeway talking when my mom snapped a picture of us. We were both grinning because we were indescribably blissful. I was in my tan Capri’s and favorite purple frog shirt while Karli was in her white and red checkered tank top with levis.
Neither of us wanted this night to end and you could tell by the look in our eyes. We both had never been so happy!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
thats a pretty sweet picture you got going there!!!! haha! :)
-Kaylee Leclerc
Post a Comment