Life is like a toilet because you get flushed away and you get used allot! Life is like a toilet because it becomes fresher every time you flush. When I went to the bathroom by myself for the first time it was “devastating, horrible and scary”! That’s how my parents described it. They described it like that but I don’t think it was that bad. They compared me kind of like a dog they said I was too active and they said that when I used to cry I sounded like a dog.
Life is like a toilet, it gets ugly and dirty. Like sometimes you get offended or get dumped by somebody or beat up. Sometimes you feel like a toilet lonely or used allot. When life gets flushed away by like doing bad stuff or being dirty minded It wastes allot of time. Life gets tough like the stains on the bathroom sink! Because of some family member dying or being really sick. In life you always have to take breaks just like you always have to when you go to the bathroom.
Life always gets stinky like when you have bad luck days or just feeling lazy not wanting to do anything. This always happens to everybody like when one day I didn’t want to come to school for some reason and I kind of felt lazy. My parents still made me come to school but in school I just slept and for one whole class!
In life there are important things just like in a bathroom. In life there are friends and in the bathroom there is Clorox. There are also other important things in life. Like family, just like in the bathroom without a sink it isn’t bathroom. Without family or friends it isn’t a good life because the help allot just like Clorox and a sink helps in a bathroom.
In life it has to be clean like windows and mirrors in the bathroom. Without having a good clean life it won’t be that good of a life. You will have bad times and moments. Every body wants a good clean bathroom and life. I had an experience like that one day when I was outside my house and didn’t come until eleven o’clock and I got like a stain on my parent’s clean sheet. So now I’m forbidden to go anywhere that my parents don’t know about or want me to go to.
Final reason why life is like a bathroom is because life always becomes fresh just like when you take a bath in the bathroom tub. Just like when you feel down somebody or something suddenly change everything in you life like family or friends. Like when my friend was feeling so down because his mom died two days ago. I gave him a dog to cheer him up which it did.
This is what I think life is to me sometimes good and sometimes really bad.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, what an interesting memoir Sam! Your title made me laugh and I was intrigued to read more.
Post a Comment