Friday, January 9, 2009

Good or Bad By: Melissa Gabourie

Life is like a maze, you can get stuck but then later you get out again. There are many ways in and many ways out. You get out of the maze then you get right back in again. There is so many ways to get stuck in life you went the wrong way but you don’t know where you went the wrong way so you’re stuck. In good times you can find your way easy but other times it can be so difficult that it seams you have gone every way possible.

When I was 6 we had a fire it burnt our house down but everyone got out and we had insurants. Were all ok but about a month later my mom and dad broke up. I was devastated I cried for a year after that trying to get them back together. I gave up trying to get them back together but I never left hope. After 13 years of seeing mom during the week and dad during the weekend we decided to change it but it was hard but we did it so now we live with dad during the week and mom during the weekend.

When I was 9 my mom had twins with my step dad Bryan one was named Samantha Kae Larsen because they liked her first name her middle name is mom’s middle name too. The other one was named Bryanna Nicole Larsen they named her Bryanna (Brianna) because she is the first one Bryan held. I was so happy it was sweet.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Nice job! You had a great outlook with the maze.
~Brooklyn