Life is like Syrup… It’s sweet and sugary but sometimes it gets sticky. We love a situation at first but after a while things will get hard. And it’s up to us to give up, or wash our hands and try again. Life is good but it will be hard and the best thing to do is laugh, laugh at the sweet moments and laugh at the sticky.
Life is not easy, and for my Elementary School years they were anything but easy. Since I had started school I felt left out, everyone had none each other forever and I was the new girl. From First to Fifth grade I was always trying to fit in with the cool girls “Madie, Alex, Emma, and Callie” but I was always the odd one out. I felt like a weed in a garden of flowers. That was until Sixth grade. Alex, Callie, and Madie were all in the same class but Emma and I were in Ms.Weiss’s sixth grade class. It was the best year of my life!! I learned that if someone didn’t like me for who I was then I shouldn’t try to change so they would like me. And weird enough I started to fit in and get more friends.
I was hurt over and over again for being someone I thought would fit in, but if I would have just been myself from the start I would not have to go through those pains. But that is how we learn, by our mistakes. No one ever said life was easy, but they did say that it was worth it.
When you feel like giving up just know that things are going to get worse before they get better, but things will get better. If I had never had gone through those trials in Elementary school I would never had gotten such good friends now. Remember that something good will come from something bad.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Nice memoir Mckaela. Isn't it interesting to look back and see what life was like before?
Post a Comment