Friday, May 29, 2009

Advice # 8

Honestly I could get what ever kind of drug I wanted when I wanted. But I choose not to, but some people that are very close to me do. I think it changes you but they seem to think that I'm the one changing. Some times I think that i should just stop talking to them all together. But then that's what they need it a good person to point them the right derection. But I don't feel that I am even helping them. And they don't seem that they even want help.


Why do people do drugs? Every thing has changed between me and this person sometimes I don't know what to do. I need some advice.

6 comments:

Writer said...

Drugs are a difficult situation. My sister dose drugs, and I feel as if she has let me down. I know for a fact that you can alwas help them by giving them encouragement to quit, and sow to them that you really care about them. Thing's in life change, but the most you can do is to let them know that some one cares.

No. 4

Writer said...

Drugs do change People :( I know that from experiance I dont do them. But Some of my friends did. and I didnt like it at all. Im like anti drugs; When you think about it I wouldn't be friends with someone who does that. I mean Drugs can kill you. I can't really help you to Point you in the right direction but I suggest you Head for diffrent people especially if he pressures you. I mean My friends I think Dont do drugs,. It's a common thing But the only drug that doesnt kill is weed and eiether way Im not to sure You should still hang out with that person
I hope I helped
Peace;
No. 9

Writer said...

I believe i have a friend that does drugs but i say that beause I don't really know for sure, but i get where you come from on this. But you should talk to them and let your friend know how you fill it might just change there mind to know there is someone out there that cares for them and wants them around for a long time. hope this helps with your situation. No.2

Writer said...

Dealing with this kind of situation can be very difficult. I think the best thing you can do is talk to them, and everyone who cares about them, and try to get them to stop. If they can't, I know it might be hard, but you may not want to hang around them anymore. Drugs can make people do really stupid things, and get the people using them, and others around them in trouble. Confront them and tell them that you care about them and for that reason you want them to stop doing drugs. Let them know that your friendship could depend on their decision. Just remember, think before you make a decision. Hope everything goes well.
-No. 24

Writer said...

will some people do it because they mite have problems with there family thats why i think they do it

Writer said...

Okay. Wow. That is a difficult thing to deal with. So I think if the people that you call friends are doing those things I think you should take a stand and tell them NO. You seem like you have so much to think about they may be good friends but sometimes when you change you have to let go of the things you love and care about. Hope it helps.
NO.29