So here I am with this issue that I can't seem to get over, you see a friend of mine is considering suicide. Note, this is actually a friend and not me. Well, it's kind of my fault she's thinking about it. She is the kind of person who clings to someone and the person she chose to cling to was me. Well, I thought I might as well make her happy and stay around for a while but gradually I started to push her away. I don't know why but I didn't feel like talking to her like because it was kind of annoying.
A couple days later though, she went up to me and said she wanted to kill herself and that she was not afraid to do it. I thought it was just an idle statement but I later got a call from her brother and said she was in the hospital from trying to drink bleach. This was a couple months ago and she hasn't tried anything since but I also haven't heard from her for a while and now I'm getting kind of worried. What should I do?
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
4 comments:
Go to her family, her friends, and support her. Make sure they are aware of the situation!! You're a great friend. Let her know you're there, but with this kind of thing you must let other people and professionals know!!
Give her support. She is going through a hard situation right now, and need all the help she can get. If your religous then pray for her, if not then wish apon a star that she will be okay. It may get annoying having her cling to you, but she might not trust any one else.
No. 4
I would try to comfort her in all the ways possoible. Keep incouraging her to keep up the fight. If you keep helping her she will eventually snap out of it.
No. 28
Talk to her and be her friend so that if she does think about trying it again she'll tell you. If any one ever tells you they want to kill theirself take it seriously don't think It couldn't happen because it could. Help your friend out in every way posible, If it gets any worse then encourage her to get profesional help. Just keep being a great friend!
~no. 14
Post a Comment