My life is a rollercoaster I have my ups to the point that you
Can feel your life is complete and then here comes the bad news from
My family and then I feel that my life has ended and nothing will change
It back to when I was happy and I can’t go back in time to stop it. My
Family says I should go to a therapist but I choose not to. And I feel that
I am alone in the world. And as time goes by I just keep thinking of what I
Could have done to make it better some days I feel that it is my fault and
If I wasn’t born that it would never have happened. My cousins are the ones
Who I think took it the hardest and they really loved her she did nothing but
Take care of them and my cousins took care of our grandmother they took care
Of her because they felt that she was there mother because there real mother
Was never really there for them so our grandma was there for them but as soon
As she was gone the whole family was hurt but the girls had been hurt the most.
My poor youngest cousin thought that she would see her at school in her school
Seat and her looking straight at her and disappear gone but she would see her
Every day in the same spot and the same thing happened over again and again
Soon she told her older sister and she told their mom so then they moved schools
Never to forget her. My cousins were sadder but I was there for them they would tell
Me every thing I was a diary for them I kept all their secrets, crushes, dates they went
On, and I even got them together with the guys they really liked I was set and they
Were set they had guys that every girl wanted but soon after that my cousin Sabrina
Hated me because I wouldn’t let her have my ex-boyfriend that she was crushing on
It hurt me real deep inside I had lost a really good friend and worse I lost
A family member that I loved and wanted to take care of. I was hurt and sad
That me and her had been friends ever since we were 5 years old with no fights
And even over a guy but I was sad I started going Emo because of the deathAnd fighting I thought it was stupid so I just stopped talking to my cousin and
Any other family it made me feel really cold my skin started turning white I was
A ghost I only would go upstairs a night when every body was a sleep I wouldn’t
Eat till 3:00 am I would sleep almost all day I had no friends that I could
Talk to or make me laugh I was the most quiet person in the school
And it started concerning my teacher they would try to talk to me
After class but I would look at them then look away I wanted words
To come out and say I am the saddest person her I have no friends
And I have no feelings and as you can see I don’t get very much sun
But still nothing ever came out of my mouth my friends that I had before
Thought that I had turned in to a weird person thinking that I was
Going to be a pothead drunk that would soon be her kids and then
Go to jail and regret everything I have done. I feel that I will end
Up that way but my hope is the only thing right now that is keeping
me from dropping out and not running away. Now I have learned that
You have deal with it sooner or later so I decided to go to counseling
And just get rid of all my sadness. I did and now I am slowly making
Friends and me and my cousins are making up I message her on
My myspace and she messages me back and it gives me that worm
Felling from taking that first drink of hot chocolate with and we
became friends again and thats the end of my story.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment