Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Metaphor Madness by Heather Larsen

I'd probably have to say I'm pretty happy. My life is a flower that's budding into full bloom. I like to imagine my problems as rain, because when the rain comes the drops knock my petals around and I find it hard to stay still. That's the time I freak out. I can easily irritate too, like when people are too loud and you're trying to type up some 500 word project. Besides that I have a lot of good days, when it's bright and shiny outside and there's a nice warm breeze. But comparing myself to a flower is sort of hard when I don't have the attributes of the flower. Maybe if I were to compare myself to a rose it would work out better-"Eeevery rose has it's thorns!" That song is the bombdiggity.
Perhaps comparing myself to a thrift store. A lot of people steal from me and take the things I need but there's still the people who are honest and give me something before taking something else. It's pretty simple how everything is structured into different aisles and items and it's so cool! :D
A lot of music has also changed my life mostly ICP and some other hip-hop. Some people from Parkside and 7th grade at hillcrest remember me as "the rocker" and it didn't work out so well because the tight pants weren't all that flattering (don't lie.) So I basically think that I changed because of my choices, not just to "fit in". One of my favorite songs is The Downfall Of Us All by A Day To Remember.
If I were to compare myself to a cupcake, I'd be considered "cute". I'd be rainbow on the inside and a solid color on the outside. It would be an interesting cupcake but I'd taste good.
To sum everything up; I'm a constantly changing person. I don't think I'll ever be able to stick to one object or one thing, especially when I can't even find a clique to fit into. I'll always be trying to find out who I am. Actually, once I heard a quote say-"Life isn't about finding out who you are. Life is about creating who you are."
Although the quote means so many things to everyone, there's always going to be at least one meaning that applies to everyone. Everyone is changing too, since it is middle school and all. Once we get into high school, the tweens around here won't be trying to claw their way to the top for at least a couple of minutes; I'll probably be the only one stepping back just soaking up the sunshine before someone claws their way past me.
Personally, Red Hot Chili Peppers is a band that describes me pretty good. I love their music-I've been listening to it since elementary (for me that's a really long time).
While I'm listening to them right now, I'm waiting for my G2 to cool in the fridge. It was pretty awesome since today I spent 548 dollars on clothes. **No lie, ask my mommy!
People think I'm immature for my age, and yes, I am. I try hard to make people laugh since I'm one of those girls who considers themselves overweight. It might seem kinda hard but in the end it's really easy to tell that every girl considers themselves too skinny or too fat. Which, in my opinion, is weak. I think girls should start to man up. I mean, if they get their foot stepped on they need to start a fight not just cry a weep about it. (I don't do that but it'd be interesting to see a girl that did, haha.)
So during this last part of this report/assignment/article-thing, I'd like to tell you something very vital to understand this report/assignment/article-thing; I have absolutely no idea where I was going with the last part. I mean, the first part is fine because it has metaphors. But, beyond that, there is absolutely no point other than to fill empty space. I'm sorry for the time you just wasted reading the rest of this report/assignment/article-thing. (You just got owned.)

No comments: