My life my......... my is no other life its painful and joyful at the same time. so I don't think I can really put my life in a metaphor but if Ihad to i would say my life is like a roller coaster I have my up and down times then i got my round and round times then it just stops at times. I don't really know how to write this thing but she said put your feelings in it and your life so her goes............ When he went in i thought he was never gonna come out I didn't know what to think "hes my only one and my best friend I love him no no no he cant go no he cant I wont live no I wont no"! when the Doctor told me he only had two hours my heart dropped to the floor my head was empty my body was numb. I thought it was end of life. "I have no point to life any more"!!!!! I lost all control every thing was black i couldn't see nothing."What do i do?!!!!!!!!"
"Cherrish calm down breath". "NO NO NO!!!!!!! I cant I LOVE HIM he cant go !!!!!!" I walked into the hospital room there he was tears rolled down my face dropped to the cold tile floor. "daddy". my body shook as if I was in a earthquake I had no ideal what to do. "who is she". "That's Cherrish your daughter?." "huh". I ran out I couldn't take it. "Its gonna happen huh hes gonna die huh tell me don't lie.!!!!!!" I couldn't take it it was worst thing i ever went thru I wanted to die right there.
"STOP!!! cherrish don't do it don't its not worth it. " YES it is if he gose so do I. "god please watch over him please. dear lord don't take him now lord I need him god if he gose then take me frist let him live please lord i will do anything lord please i beg you amen". I love you daddyI love you so much okay don't forget it iam here. hes pillow feels with my tears my body feels with undescribeable pain my feet turn cold as ice. Daddy please don't leave I need you I promise i will change my ways I will do what ever it takes to keep you here even if I have to give you my life my last breath just to keep you here I will give anything daddy I love you. itten out there hes all I could think about not a day went by with out tears for him , not one night I went to sleep with out crying.
The day I got that call I cryed tears of joy " Hes comen home yes he made it"! "Ummmm cherrish we meed to talk "ok" " look your dad is comen home because they told him that he couldent live wth out a tube down his throat so he said I don't want it so if iam gonna die send me home so I can die there". "So hes comen home to die?" Well no hes comen to gat better hopfuly we'er gonna help him get better. "A nurse will come help get better.
My eyes fill up with pain and hurt the pain and hurt roll down my face to my mouth I can taste the bitter taste of pain and hurt and its NASTY I hated it never do I want to relive that memory ever and I hope no one has to live the things I did.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment