So here I am with this issue that I can't seem to get over, it's about this little thing going on with one of my best friends. We think we like each other but we can't seem to move on because we both found out that it would be better for the each of us if we didn't have a little love thing going in between us. But we both each try ways to get over each other and we finally find out that we can't. But yet we both know that we can't be togethor because both of us can't date.
So I really don't know what to do. Even though we both want to be apart we find out each other still likes the other. Then after we don't talk to each other we somehow like each other EVEN MORE!!! I think I need some help
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
6 comments:
You both should just wait until you are old enough to date. You can still talk to each other and everything but you just have to wait until you can date.
-advice NO.5
Wait it out...thats pretty much all I can say to you. Wait until your old enough to date but stay close enough so you don't lose her.
-No. 19
Talk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She likes you, too. I mean, everyone knows it! Go for it!!! Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. By the way, AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-No. 24
Just be friends for now. You get to be with eachother with out actually dating. You stay with in boundries, but at least you get to see eachother. And that is what really counts, isn't it?
No.17
I think that if you like each other that much, then you should just go out. Screw your parents. If you really like someone then you should go out with them and just never tell your parents.
-No. 16
People change. You never know what the future may bring. Maybe she'll still like you even over the summer when you don't see her. You can still be friends w/ her and still be close to her.
Post a Comment