Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Folklore By Celena Tipiani

Me and My family have always loved softball. So My mom and My little sister decided that she was going to play. She practiced every week and ended up loving it. Then again it was only little kid softball. It was her first game and I was catching for their team. My sister "struck" out (They dont go back to the dugout. They just like hit it off the tee now. Hole team goes and then go into dugout; out onto field then; repeat.) She slammed it to 3rd baseman. She took off........ To 3rd base. She ran all the way there and started jumping; I started jumping and pointing other base nana. Other base!!!! She splits back home and starts cheering I tell her " You got to run to first, hun" She runs the right way. The crowd was cheering and Laughing I smile with how cute the gleam in her eyes were. The smile on her face. She takes off when Heather hits the ball; She runs.... to home base. I practically fall on my butt laughing; She always makes me Laugh. She was a leftie so she thought that 1st base was 3rd (: I love her so much. Then One time I was running late and My little sister was putting sunscreen on and She actually Put it on her teeth because she didnt want it sunburn't and She said "Man does this not taste good :/" and I said " why did you eat it?" " because I dont want it sunburn't Just kidding I though mom said to" "nope"

Savannarie
That's her., She is the best most amazing person in the world. Were sisters so we get in fights but in the end we love each other. I love her with all of my heart, And no matter what that will never break it (:
Me and Savannarie

No comments: