Thursday, May 28, 2009

AdviceNO.29

Have you ever been Depressed? Have you ever been picked on? Have you ever been so sad you, and thought no one cares? Have you ever lost someone very special to your heart? I bet you have said yes to any of those because they do happen. As a young girl I was known as the little princess always smiling always laughing always happy. I was every one's friend. But as I got older and older I started to lose all that happiness I had it wasn't the same. I knew I had changed and I knew I couldn't help it. I was so depressed and never really thought that the things I was doing to myself was wrong I just thought that it was okay for me to do it. I was so depressed and I had attempted Suicide. But I got help, All the people who stayed around and helped me out with the whole depression thing. I have got medication and help form people that love me with all there heart. I have been happy ever since. Well at least for the last past two years. Until now. I have gotten more and more bad news about so may things and about people. I didn't realize I was changing the way people see me. People usually take one look at you and say ewe she is ugly and stupid. They always do it to me. I am really not that bad of a person. I can be so nice and all that if you give me a chance and see me for me. I'm always getting picked on by people I know and Sometimes people I don't even know.
When people I don't know come up to me and start making me feel like crap, I usually just take it and not let it get to me, But as soon as I get home I cry my eyes out. I feel like no one likes me most of the time people don't see me for as who I am now they see me as who I was, and that's not good, I was the weirdo the shy, stupid, ugly girl according to everyone, and they still see me as that, Okay I have to admit I can be shy and weird sometimes, But isn't everyone once in awhile? So the most depressing part of my life right now is that I'm getting made fun of for being me and nothing more, I can rarely trust anyone now, I have to keep things to myself, I can't hold in all the pain and anger inside me right now I have to much going on to be having it build up inside me even more then it already is. I really am going throgh the whole deprestion again and I really need help. Thats all I think about, thats all I say inside of me, Is HELP.

3 comments:

Writer said...

Dear number 29,
I have the same problem that you do. I need help, and we feel as though if we tell someone, we will reveal all bad things about us. I am sorry for your condition,
and I wish I could help. Just hang in there, eventually we will find something that is worth living for.
Hope you find yours soon.

NO. 18

Writer said...

I know how you fill sorda. People have said I should get some help because they think I'm depressed because I used to be that fun outgoing person but now I am not that much anymore. I have not attemted suicide but I can relate to how your filling. Im sure your not the only person hwo gets picked on. There are alot of kids here that do. I get picked on sometimes and I do the same thing but when I get home I don't let my mom see me cry and I know she could probley help but I won't let anyone in. Just remember when your getting picked on or crying at home remember your not alone.People are mean but just remember they probley just need to put down on somebody so somebody else dosn't put down on them. It's ok to be yourself sooner or later somebody is going to relize your a new person. Hope this helps....
No. 2

Writer said...

I hear yah, I'm going through the same issue of depression. Talk to some one you truset. I wiish I could help you, but I dont want to reviel my identity to every one else. Things happen, and we tend to hold on to the memories as tight as we can. Take a break, relax, and find some on you can truly, honestly trust. It cant rain forever, the sun has to come out some time.

No.4