Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting to Know You by Bo Bennett

My music is always around me. Its when I get home, in the car. The style that surrounds me is Hip Hop. Style of hip hop is alot different from other styles. Music to me is as if you were to start to move your body. The song that moves me the most is Right Round by Akon. This song unlike others just just has a flow unlike others its words that I cant explain. The part that I know is the main lyrics is. You spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you go down down. I makes the body feel excited and pumped for sports.





Dimitri Garzarelli is inspired of the song Let it be by the Beatles. This music is the style of clasical rock. His music makes him just feel speacial inside. His lyrics in this song that make him pop are, I find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom let it be. He knows that when he hears this song that he will be fine.



The music that anyone listens to makes that person relate somehow. I know that all music even kinds that you dont like will some way have a song that you like just because it got the perfect beat or it relates to a mood your in. Your song that you like one day might not even be a song you think of another day because of your feelings for example if your going fast you want a high beat song. I have relized in this past year race and how a kid grew up relates to their song chocies. All kid say they hate country but how do they all know of the artists in this style. I'll eventually like a different s

1 comment:

Writer said...

You have a good choice of music.
-Dimitri