It was an exciting and happy day. Where the sun was as happy as a person winning the lottery and where the shine from the sun was blinding. I couldn’t tell whether or not to be scared of be anxious. I was walking around with a few curious friends, and we were just being average hyper active teenagers. After about ten minutes of walking around, which seemed like it was ten thousands minutes, my friends walk like snails. We finally arrive to my house like a plane landing in an airport. We were so excited. We were starving! My mother popped out from the door, and scared us to death.
Well, we walked into my home and well, my friends ran to my kitchen like starving hyenas in the deserts of Arizona. I stormed off after my friends, of more like animals. You would think that, that was their first meal of the day. They ate everything in site. But honestly my mind was somewhere else. My birthday was the next day, and I couldn’t pay attention to my friends. I was so excited I could jump over a rainbow! I was turning 13, and well I was going to become a teenager, finally!
I mean a girl’s thirteenth birthday, I couldn’t wait! So at the end of my serious yet pointless thought train, I notice there was cereal on the road outside of my house? What the? I strolled over to my friends, and ask some what politely what happened? And of course, they blamed it on Micah, that boy is a crazy coyote. I mean, a twenty year experienced animal control man couldn’t control Micah. He was “off the walls!” But I knew Micah, was the one who threw the Fruity pebbles out my window. How? He’s the one who did it the last time. After that I didn’t allow Micah aka “Crazy Coyote Boy” into my kitchen
Well, that was one of the craziest nights in my life. You wouldn’t believe half the stuff that happened. Before the cereal mess, the was a milk and water pouring on my balcony. Why? I’m not one hundred percent sure yet, to this day. Well, all I can say is Tyler the farmer who milked the cows and Micah was the cow in this situation. Then I find out my best friend Katie, is hyper off syrup. Yes syrup. Can this day be any more hyper active? I was seriously the only non- hypertensive person in my house.
Well, after all that madness, everyone let and I was as tired as a man running an 200 mile marathon. I was basically exhausted! I am not sure if I can handle that type of rodeo again. Another day where your friends are so hyper you don’t know how to control them. I guess we’ll have to see. Because tomorrows a new day, I kept telling me self that and well who knows maybe tomorrow will be like today. And of course it was my birthday. But that’s another story
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment