Have you ever felt really happy. So happy you could dive off a diving board or have you ever felt down in the dumps and didn’t want to talk about it. Well I have and I tell you it really sucks when you tell your friend what’s happened or something and they laugh at you and then go tell there friends and there friends tell there friends and then you know it will be around the school and you would just feel so miserable you would not want to be in this world anymore? Well my life is like that right now I have been going through some rough times with my friend’s family and one of my school teachers. I have a couple problems with a couple of my friends that I have one friend I have told her a couple of things what have happened in my life and she turns around and then tells her other friends and before I know it my secret is all around the school and that moment when I heard it from one of my best friends I just so angry I wanted to hurt myself because I did not know what to do. then I have this one really best friend and he is fun and cool to hang out and be with. but he gets into a lot of trouble and sometimes I dont know what to do with him but then he had this one kid call me up and harass me for no reason at all and then the day before that he hurt me really bad but he did not hit me or anything like that I dont know what should I do about this kid? and then I have this one problem with one of my teacher and I went in and talked to her because she marked for of my problems wrong when they were actually right and you know what she did she said because. I had erase marks she told me I was cheating and I wasnt it mad me feel so sad that she would accuse me of cheating when I didnt just because of erase marks a teacher can assume you are cheating is that right or wrong? How can a teacher accuse a student at cheating when she has no evidence to prove?
When I have problems that I have to fix. all I do is mostly sugar coat it. I never really work then out because it is hard for me to talk how I feel instead of getting mad and showing it in an angry. So I dont know what to do with the teacher accusing me of cheating which I dont or I would get A's on all my tests,a guy friend that keeps hurting my feelings and one of my friends that is a girl who goes around telling everything I tell her. Iam asking for help on all of my needs because all I seem to do is sugar coat it so I cant feel any pain or I get so mad I punch a hole in the wall because. I dont know how to express some of my feelings without getting mad or really irratated. all I seem to do is make the problem worse. So people who read this please give me good advise and leave me awesome comments so I can use your guys advice to help me now and in the future.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
If your friend keeps telling everyone what you tell her, then you should stop telling her stuff. And with your guy friend who keeps hurting your feelings, you should tell him to stop when he does or you should tell a teacher. Good luck and I wish you the best!
Post a Comment