Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Metaphor Madness by Ryan Bass



My life is a bowl of jello. It moves on by slowly and feels like it never moves. Sometimes it has flavor to it and enjoyment. There are many different colrs of jello just like in life. You have to wait hours to eat it after you make it. It is like waiting for hours until something exciting happens. The vegtables or fruits are stuck like the years in life.

My life has been going very slowly bu thats pretty good. There is no sense of rushing because if you do you miss everything that you have ever done. I have had many good events in my life. Some are good and some are bad. Everything happens for a reason. One my bad events is when my grandma was making a bath for me when I was four years old and my uncle came down from Arizona with his girlfriend and I was in my underwear when my grandma grabbed me and brought me out where my uncle and his girlfriend was and.................... she said, " Look how cute he is." When she did that I ran off and didn't talk to her for the whole day. I still tell her to this day that I will get her back.


One of my good events is when I wrestled for Olympus Jr. in seventh grade. Everyday we had practice for two and a half hours. On friday we had practice at five thirty in the morning for two hours. It was hard but it was worth it. Olympus Jr. is known for there wrestling. They have won it twelve years in a row. They have never been defeated. When I wrestled I was in the best shape I have ever been. I could have ran two miles without stopping. My gym teacher coach Brough was the best coach in junior high history. I remember I took second place in the Junior Varsity Tournament. Wrestling was the only thing I missed at Olympus except my friends. One time we beat West Lake one hundred and thirty five to zero. We had the championship wrestling matches at Cottonwood. We won out of about fifteen schools. Three of our wrestlers won the championship.


My life has been pretty great. There has been good stuff and bad stuff. Thats what life is all about you have to experience things to learn. There will always be bad stuff and good stuff in life. Have a great time.
















No comments: