I’m really starting to get worried about my grades. They’ve been starting to slip and my mom said she going to check them this Thursday. I really don’t know what to do. I don’t want her to know how bad my grades are, because I don’t want to hurt her. What should I do?
Since I’m talking to my self, I would say that you should just tell her. She’s going to find out anyways. I’m not sure if I should be answering this myself, so I’m just gonna make this short.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
just try your hardest to bring them up
tyler foss
FIND SOME ONE OR A friend WITH A GOOD grade IN THE ONE YOUR starting to slip AND SEE IF HE/SHE
WILL HELP AND IF THAT DOT WORK WICH IT WILL NOT!
GIVE YOUR MOM GIFT OR 2
FROM JASON A BOSS
Sometimes being upfront and honest is the best in the long run. It is clear you have good intentions and want to do better. I would tell you mom that exact thing you just told us....and then work hard:) You can do it.
no. 29
Post a Comment