It all started when i woke up on my 13th birthday. I got up and just threw my hair up in the messest bun and jupmed in to some sweats, I looked extreamly bad. Little did i know that later my mom and my friends where throwing me a supriese birthday party! I had my day all planed out, I was just going to stay home and get all my choirs done and yard work don, But "No" my older brother and his wife said hey would you like to go to a movie for your birthday of coarse i said yes. I didn't think i needed to get ready do i didn't. We ended up at my grandmas house for about a Year and a day, at least thats how it felt. My sister-in-law left about an hour after we got there. I asked my brother what timethe movie started he said in a while. I was so irritated i felt like my head was about to explode. When we finally left i felt like a thousand pounds was lifted off my shoulders.
My brother then out of no where said we have to stop at home you need to run in and go get desi (my sister-in-law). We got home so we got out of the car and my brother had me open the door, right as i did i had a hundred people screaming happy birthday and suprise Brea! I felt like i was about to pee my pants. Then i remembered that i looked like crap so i ran like a Cheeta up my stair and into my room. I locked my door and got ready. I got ready so fast that I got a huge head ache, so when my friend came up stairs and said hurry Brea she sounded like a blow horn. When i finally got down stairs and saw everyone I felt like a Princess!
Everyone said that i was the Princess of the night! I opened my presents and i got some of the most exspencive ever! Later that night my mom took me and my friends up to Memorie Grove, from what i had herd about Memorie Grove was that it was pretty scary. We all got up there and got out of the car, we wheren't the only people up there cause we herd screaming... that freaked my out to the extream. We started walking around and it wasn't that bad. My older brother said he had to pee so he left. the next moment there was movement in the trees we kinda just thought it was the wind tell we started to here growing and screams. No one had a clue that it was my brother tell he popped out of the bush. After that we started back to the trucks and this white light showed up behind us and no one had a light or anything so we thought that maybe it was a car light from above, NO it started following us so everyone took off running and we had told my mom what happened. My mom took everyone home that wasn't sleeping over.
My scariest experience was on my 13th birthday!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment