The types of songs i listen to Rap Hip Hop and R&B. My favorite song to listen to is Can't Be Touched by Roy Jones Jr. The reason is this song just gets me motivated and excited. I usually listen to this song when I’m on my way to football games. It gets me pumped up and excited to play. But that is not the only reason I like this song. I really like the beat and how it makes want to jump around. I really like the chorus, can’t be touched, can’t be stopped can’t, can’t be moved, can’t be rocked, can’t be shook, we hot. See, just what it say gets you pumped and ready to play. That’s why I love this song nothing gets me ready like this song does.
Tyrone Bonilla listen to Rap Hip Hop and R&B. His favorite song is She Got Her Own by Neyo. He listen to this song because it gets him relaxed. Some of the lyrics he really likes are, I love it when she says I got it I got it. When he listens to it makes him have good thoughts. When he is on the computer and every chance he gets he listens to it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks Dakota. I liked how you supported your reasons for liking a certain song. It was also a nice touch to add in some of the lyrics to make it real for the reader. Where is your third paragraph? Don't forget...no little i's!!:)
Ms. L
Post a Comment