There's a girl that likes me and I want to talk to her but when I do, she just acts like she doesn't want to talk to me. Then when we're texting each other, she keeps saying that I should talk to her at the school. And whenever I say hi in the halls she says hi back in a really grumpy voice like, "Why won't he just leave me alone?" But then she texts me every day and is completely different. And when she was texting me on Sunday night she asked me, "Do you like me now?" And I said yes and now everyone knows but I'm having second thoughts and I don't know what to do. If anyone has advice, please speak up.
6 comments:
Well If you like her you should give her a chance. I mean What if this changes your future, She could be the one. You should always give someone a chance, I mean they could be the one. Second if you dont like her When you two are "going" out then Dump her.
It's just a chance. But tell her she needs to quit having two sides with you. because that is stupid to do that :/ I hope I helped you
Peace,
No. 9
Try asking her about it.( When the two of you are texting)Maybe she's confused too. She might be waiting for you to make a move. She could feel embarrassed about something. you'll never know unless you ask.
-no. 12
If this girl cant show her feelings for you in public but she can over the phone. I think you should tell her how you feel and if nothin shanges she doesn't seem right for you.
the coment above is form
#8
wow thats messed up i wouldnt even try i would move on girls like that are two faced shes probley likes you but wants to test you to see how much you can take.
trust me i woul;d konw i hav ebenn thru it soo many times and it sucks but if you really like her you will take it and see were things go thats waht i did.
Now the whole thing about every one knowing dont even trip on that people are gonna talk of course its jr. high. dont let it get it to you , you know whats true and whats not.
yours # 15
Post a Comment