Why does life always seem like people know to much or they are just stuck up. I seem like I'm the out cast in life were I live there are no true people like me. When people stand in groups they all ways talk what goes on in their life's and they always relate with one another. Life mostly there is someone that seems out of place. Placement mostly should be fair but when a family moves out of your comfort zone why should you have to change. Me I have changed so much in life this summer I'm going to get back into my zone.
Knowing that people come different why do almost every person still judge. Friends are people that relate to you or you just flat out like their personality. Have you ever wonder if your friends are really like you? If so why do they have to change themselves to relate to you or the friends around you. Sometimes I wonder if my friends see it in me.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
4 comments:
Well friends don't change because of a certain someone. They stay true to who they are and never ever leave you in the dust. If they do change because of a certain person then they are obviously not a good friend. Or they are insecure with themselves
From NO 21
No. 30
If you think you are falling away from your family, I know how you feel. And things are happening at school, than just forget about it, we only have six more days of school.
I feel like that all the time! Sometimes I cant stand the way that my friends and family treat me sometimes! If you talk to them about how youi feel, they will listen. If you just sit there, they will not know how you feel and think that you are ok. So talk to them and tell them how you feel. If nobody takes it to heart, try a different method but if you sit there in everyone elses trash, you never will come out and be the one on top!
-No.10
Post a Comment